Monday, March 14, 2011

Number 61


Hanging loose with Melissa
by the front door.
 I had a nice visit with Melissa Fletcher of Yurts of Hawaii recently.  She has been my go to person since day one, helping me with the ordering, shipping, and all aspects of assembly.
We checked out my yurt and I got her seal of approval, as you can see from the photo.  As it turns out my yurt is # 61 she has sold and/or helped install.
If you are interested in yurts I bet she'd be glad to chat.  Check out their blog and website: http://blog.yurtsofhawaii.com/
Melissa has just finished organizing and coordinating a big yurt manufactures conference here on the Big Island.  Congrats Melissa! 
Among things new in the world of yurts is the potential for yurt insurance, and with that can bank financing be far behind?
Thanks for your efforts in making yurts more recognizable and legitimate in the alternative housing field.  I know it sometimes is a struggle.
And, hang loose!

2 comments: